Classes/Swim Clinic Cancelled
Hey everyone, TS Hermine is upon us. The eye may not be over us until later this evening, but the risk of high winds/flooding is high all afternoon.
We're going to be closing our doors all afternoon and additionally, cancelling the swim clinic. We'll make it up another time. We will wait to make a call on Saturday based on the intensity of the storm and how it progresses this evening.
Please be safe tonight and let us know if you have any questions.