Join us THIS THURSDAY, JUNE 20, at 6:30pm for Yoga with Certified Instructor, Tabatha Mann!
Tabatha would consider her style of yoga instruction to be "Classic-Eclectic Hatha". This means she likes to integrate a Vinyasa flow that includes flexibility, strength, balance, spinal alignment/movement, foot awareness, and breath. All movements and postures are easily modified for beginner, intermediate, and advanced yogis.
- Yoga will take place in our big class workout space. There will be no 6:30pm class during this time.
- All members (including CrossFit, BoneFit, & Junior Trident) are welcome to join for free. Drop-ins are welcome at the normal $15 rate. 10 Punch Pass members may utilize one of their passes for Yoga.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and/or beach towel for class.
- Please reserve via Wodify so we can plan for space and be sure to sign in when you arrive.
- Yoga class times will vary in the future.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!