Announcements: October 23, 2019
Upcoming News & Events
Yoga this Thursday & Post-WOD Pizza - 10/24
- Join us this Thursday at 6:30pm for Yoga! This is free for all members. There will be no CrossFit class during this time. Please bring your own Yoga Mat or towel! If you plan to come to yoga at 6:30 or choose to workout during the 6:30pm timeslot, come join us at Jack's for 1/2 price pizza night! The gym will cover pizza for those who come workout first!
Winter Apparel Order - 10/25
- Winter apparel orders are due THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25! We will be ordering pullover hoodies, long sleeve shirts, winter beanies, and dad hats. This is for pre-order only so please sign up for your desired order at the desk. Please do not message or email with your order unless you will not be present at the gym the remainder of the week.
Beaufort Bridge Run - 11/2
- Information is posted in the lobby for this fun 5K on November 2!
Sign up here: https://runsignup.com/Race/BeaufortBridgeRun/Page-1
Sgt. James Slape Memorial WOD - 11/9
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for November 9th! Plan on making it out to the gym to support a wonderful cause. We will be hosting a Memorial WOD for local hero, Sgt. James Slape. Every penny raised will go to the Gold Star Family Memorial of Carteret County. You can register for the event at the link below. It will be a WOD that everyone will be able to participate in so don't be shy! If you can't make it and still want to donate, you can also do that through this link. If you have any questions please let me know! Please share this link so everyone has a chance to see it!
ECHS Golf Tournament - 11/16
- ITC is sponsoring this event for the ECHS band! We have sponsored a hole as well as 4 spots! The tournament is for 4-person teams & we will be giving away 4 spots to one team! Comment on the post on the Team ITC Facebook page if you have a team to enter! Each ITC member on your team can comment to count as an extra entry. Reach out if you have questions!
Feeding Frenzy Half Marathon & 5K - 11/16
- Come join us for another fun way to get your fitness on! Half Marathon & 5K road race organized by Lunchbox Promises Foundation - a non-profit committed to combating childhood hunger through community involvement by promoting health, sport and physical exercise. Sign up for the Half Marathon or 5K at this link below!