Sgt. James Slape Memorial WOD **NO SATURDAY CLASS/FOUNDATIONS** - 11/9
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for November 9th! Plan on making it out to the gym to support a wonderful cause. We will be hosting a Memorial WOD for local hero, Sgt. James Slape. Every penny raised will go to the Gold Star Family Memorial of Carteret County. You can register for the event at the link below. It will be a WOD that everyone will be able to participate in so don't be shy! If you can't make it and still want to donate, you can also do that through this link. If you have any questions please let me know! Please share this link so everyone has a chance to see it!
***THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY AM CLASS OR FOUNDATIONS CLASS THIS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 9 DUE TO THE MEMORIAL WOD EVENT. PLEASE COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT***
- Join us this Thursday at 6:30pm for Yoga! This is free for all members. There will be no CrossFit class during this time. Please bring your own Yoga Mat or towel!
Help with Childcare!
- We are looking for assistance in our childcare room from 8:30am-9:40am. Please reach out to Megan or Rhonda for more information.
ECHS Golf Tournament - 11/16
- ITC is sponsoring this event for the ECHS band! We have sponsored a hole as well as 4 spots! The tournament is for 4-person teams & we will be giving away 4 spots to one team! Comment on the post on the Team ITC Facebook page if you have a team to enter! Each ITC member on your team can comment to count as an extra entry. Reach out if you have questions!
Feeding Frenzy Half Marathon & 5K - 11/16
- Come join us for another fun way to get your fitness on! Half Marathon & 5K road race organized by Lunchbox Promises Foundation - a non-profit committed to combating childhood hunger through community involvement by promoting health, sport and physical exercise. Sign up for the Half Marathon or 5K at this link below!